Why do you have to lie to me. If you really liked me you would just be honest with me and not ignore. If you really cared about me but didn’t “like” me anymore then just tell me. This emotional hurricane that you put me through is one of the hardest things which I have experienced. I feel like my stomach and heart are being ripped out of my body every second that you ignore me.
Whenever I lose faith in the world and in people, I always watch the sunset. The simplest little thing that happens everyday, just restores my faith in humanity. If the sun is able to make it through the entire day, and still rise at the same time every morning, I feel encouraged to do the same.
"What’s your favorite thing about each other?"
Super Nintendo and Famicom.
Our next potential theme for Season 2 of HITRECORD ON TV is RE: Secrets - a theme that we started last year and are relaunching as a potential episode theme for this season of TV. RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "Has a Secret of yours ever gotten revealed and had a positive effect? How about a negative effect? Tell us about it."
- "Are there Secrets of yours that you want people to know? What are they? Be specific."
- "How have Secrets changed over history, especially with the invention of the Internet?"
- "Why does everyone want to be in ‘the know?’ Be specific."
- "Why do you think it’s so hard to keep a Secret?"
|—||Bao Tran, who was a South Vietnamese soldier in 1972 when a war orphan was handed to him. He took her to a nunnery, where he gave her a name: Precious Pearl. That name became the only clue to link Tran and the child, who was adopted and raised in America. Forty-one years after they met, they finally reunited. (via latimes)|
|—||Born Free #therealbornfree (via therealbornfree)|